Canteen 1 is a 2013 Freightliner/Custom Mobile Food Equipment rehab vehicle. This unit is a near identical design to Providence Canteen‘s Canteen 1 (with some minor changes). Canteen 1 is our primary response vehicle and is the pride and joy of our organization.
This unit was donated to us by Dunkin’ Donuts at the cost of $251,000.
Canteen 1 features a full stainless steel interior as well as the following equipment:
- 33 kilowatt diesel generator
- Dual Refrigerators
- Dual Freezers
- Dual Commercial Microwaves
- 3, three burner coffee makers
- 6- burner stove & convection oven
- Steam table for soups and chowders
- 2 self-serve taps for Water & Gatorade
- On board Restroom